Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scrapbook Monday on Tuesday

Img_0025 Well this isn't that great of a picture.  This is my nephew Joseph.  He is 1 year old and loves to get into things.  Isn't he so cute!... 



This is one of the Hot fudge Kits that TLC offers.  I really love how all the paper in the kit goes together.  In the kit you get 2 sheets of pattern paper (2 different designs 1 of each) and 2 sheets of card stock and 1 sheet of die cuts.  For only 9.45.  With this kit you also get an idea on how to layout your page.  Each Hot fudge kit theme has a different sketch. 



I know that today is actually Tuesday.  With the time change this week end I was a little tired last night.  So I ended up going to bed early.  Sorry about that.  I can't make any promises over the next few days as I am going to be working overtime.  But i will try to post a "stamp" project.  YIPPIE!  Anyway signing off for tonight.  enjoy the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment