Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter Play: A verry Merry Christmas to you

Winter play day 1


It is hard to believe that it is December already?  I seems as though we skipped right over November.  This past week end was a 4 day week-end for us in the house hold.  We spent Thanksgiving in New York at my brother-in-laws house and my husbands family.  It was nice to be with everyone again.  But you know the feeling...  It's always nice to show up... but even better to go home to peace and quiet.  lol


Here in a few weeks my husband and I will me making a trip down south for Christmas.  We are going to Tennessee to spend it with my Family.  As we are preparing for that trip I'll let in on a few things that we are going to fit in during our week there as the time comes closer.


I made this card above for my 1st day of my 12 Days of Christmas.  I really like how the ribbon is tied.  It sort-of looks like a Christmas ornament hanging down.  On my first day of my 12 Days of Christmas I Challenged my customers and friends to make a card using only one color ink pad.  In this card, I chose Chocolate Chip and only used that color ink on this card.  I can't wait to see what they come up with.


Supplies:    Stamp Set:  Winter Post & Best Yet  Paper:  Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Natural Ivory, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper  Ink:  Chocolate Chip  accessories:  Red Gingham Ribbon, Silver Brads, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/16 hand-held punch, scallop edge punch, stampin' Dimensionals


edited:  I am not sure I like how the picture looks.  It looks weird.  I'll have to figure out this new typepad display thingy.  hmmm..




No comments:

Post a Comment