Thursday, February 12, 2009

Botanical Blooms

IMG_0053Good Morning Stampers!


When I first saw this stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration mini Catalog, I just wasn't sure about it.  I just new it wasn't on my top favorites to pick first.  It was actually last of all 6 of the items. 


I then realized I needed a few samples for my display board to show at my classes.  I went over to my uplines house one Monday and worked on a few "sale-a-bration" samples. 


I really like the Basic Black with the Riding Hood Red & Tangerine Tango.  The Gingham Ribbon just makes it pop even more.  


Stamps:  Botanical Blooms


Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Riding hood Red, Tangerine Tango


Marker:  Ballet Blue with the spritzer tool


Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Riding hood Red, Basic Black, Wihsper White


accessories:  Black Gingham Ribbon, air spritzer tool


Thanks for Looking!



1 comment:

  1. Love this card... Waiting now for that stamp set to come in.
    TFS,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete