Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Back...

Hi Friends..  I am back.   I had switched to blogger but decided I liked typepad better.  So lets get the ball rolling. 


2 19 2011 1 
This cute guy in the picture is my nephew Matt-Matt.  He is just the most adorable little kid there is.  So smart for a 2 year old too I might add. 


Everything on this page was hand stitched.  It is so therapeutic to sit down and just stitch away. I used distress inks along the edge of my paper.  Did tearing along the edge to give it a little bit of a "used" look.  The Stars and the photo corners are chipboard that I glimmer misted to give it the color I need plus a little bit of glimmer.  I used Rusty Pickle paper with bazzill for the back of the page. 


This layout above was inspired by:  http://mymomentsoftranquility.blogspot.com/  She does some amazing work.    I love her stitching work and decided to give it a shot on my own layout.  :) 


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  :)



2 comments:

  1. WOW! This came out amazing!!! I love the papers you chose! Fabulous work Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super work...am luvin' the lacing! Fab work!

    ReplyDelete