Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tea Time

Hey Crafty Friends,

Happy New Year!  I know many of you think of me as a "paper" crafter, however, I do enjoy working with fabric, yarn and threads.  (Thanks Renee for pulling me back into the Cross Stitch area)

Today I am going to share with you a "Tea Time" Cross Stitch project I completed this year.  Many of my friends and family know that I love Tea.  I love going to tea houses/rooms and enjoying "Tea Time" with friends or family.  A couple of my favorite places I have been to these past couple of weeks have been Charlotte's Tea Room in Warwick, NY & Harmony Tea Room in Westwood, NJ.  The Tea that I had at Harmony Tea Room was the "Bourbon Street Vanilla" (very yummy).  The Tea that I had at Charlotte's Tea Room was the "Valentines Blend"  (This tea has a nice romantic scent of Chocolate & Rose petals. YUMMY)
This "Tea Time" Pattern came from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. After you purchase your pattern you will get the pattern in a PDF format in a downloadable link and you can either print it or open it up on your IPad.  I use the Nook app to open my PDF's on my Ipad.  Don't forget to save the PDF to your main computer so you will have it at a later time to use again.  

Their patterns are so easy to read, which is one of the main reasons I love them.  Also because of their cute designs.  
I have added some close up pictures of the finished project.
Thanks for stopping by!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment