Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm BAAAACK....

Yes..  I am back after a looonnngg..  Not so Vacation!  Busy time at my day job.  With it being the end of alot of sports.....  soccer, football and such.  We have alot of orders to fill...  I hope that this is my last week of hectic-ness.  I do however have projects to take me though the week.  :)  I can't wait to show you.



I joined Taylors ATC swap.  Here is one of the 4 I did for the swap.



112507a_105 112507a_111 112507a_109 112507a_110



Enjoy! 





Hope you all had a wonderfun Thanksgiving Holiday!  And didn't eat too much Turkey.  :)  I KNOW that I will not have any more until Christmas.  I am pretty much Turkey'ed out!  :)



Tomorrow I will start with my "Christmas Cards" and show you what I came up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment