Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fond "Halloween" Memories....

My mother just called me and reminded me of some "spooky" memories.  "Bloody Bones" and the game we played up and down the street...  "Ain't no boogers out tonight, Grampaw ate them all last night"..  I remember these all to well.  I used to have to wake my grand-father up everynight to walk with the to the bathroom because I was to scared togo alone.. 



What brought all this up is that my mother has my nephew spending the night with her for a few days and she took him to the park to play with my neice Kellsea.  Kellsea's other grandmother was there too and they started talking.  Needless to say Kellsea and Jefferey hasn't heard of "Bloody Bones" or "Ain't no boogers out tonight".  Poor kids...  they don't know what they got them selves into..lol 



1 comment:

  1. Oh how i remember those days! You kids would be so scared..lol
    I would run around the yard chasing you all and we would have the best time.Kids today have no ideal of how much fun there is to just play out in the yard. I would not trade it for nothing.

    ReplyDelete