Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tagged & MIA

Hey Everyone!  I know I know..  Long time NO post.  Things have been totally NUTS around here.  Been w/out internet for about a week then computer down again, so I am back to my LAPTOP.  :)  Need a new power supply for desk top.  hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. 



I was tagged by Heather over at {Witty Title Here}  Go visit her blog.  IT IS AWSOME!  GREAT INSPIRATION! 



FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Business Owner
2. Office Manager
3. Receptionist
4. Navy (Signalman 3rd class)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Talladega, Alabama
2. U.S.S. John F. Kennedy CV-67
3. Jacksonville, Florida
4. Passaic, New Jersey

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Spain
3. Greece
4. Gatlinburg, TN

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Chocolate!
2. Pizza
3. Ice Cream
4. Japanese

WHERE WOULD I RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. On Vacation!
2. Watching TV in bed
3. Visiting Family
4. In Florida visiting Friends

Here are the ladies I'm tagging... :)

1) Karen
2) Denise
3) Kathy
4) Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment