Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Thanks"

Rock_n_roll_10 Its that time of year again!  I just love FALL.  Its the beginning of the Holidays.  What fun! 



This card is using the "Rock-n-Roll" technique.  Which is super easy and fun to do.  It adds so much to Fall because you can show the different colors of the leaves as they change through the season. 



Supplies:



Paper- DCWV & SU!



Ink-SU!



Stamps: Rubber Stampede, Hero Arts



accessories- Brads (MM) Ribbon (DCWV)



There you have it.  Simple as Pie! 





DH was suppose to do the 100 mile bicycle ride for MS.  50 Miles he did yesterday..  HE IS SUPER SORE TODAY.  He wasn't able to complete today because my car had some issues over the week-end. But the icing on the cake was that his friend who was doing the ride with him couldn't physically do it again today.  We both felt so bad for them because he wasn't expected it to be this hard.  Well it was "100" miles on a bicycle..  That was no secret!  He new that up front.  Oh well.  Poor Fella..lol  (I think its funny.....) 



Hope you all had a wonderful week-end..  It was so nice here.  I am not running my AC right now..  The windows are up!  I wonder if my electric bill we be lower..  It has been 2 days...  :) 



Have a good one!



3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love the colors and agree that fall is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no post... Hope all is well! :)
    P.S... I tagged you... Please see my blog for info:
    http://heatherpulvirenti.blogspot.com/2007/09/four-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete