Thursday, September 13, 2007

One in a Million

One_in_a_million Inky antics has some cute stamps.  Here is one that says it all... "one in a million".  I love it.  The paper is by Basic Grey.  The ribbon came from my personal stash.  I absolutely love the scalloped punches.  They are totally my favorite.  I used Watercolor Crayons and blender pens for my coloring. 



This is one of the 5 cards I did tonight in my "5 Card Gift Pack" class.  All the cards featured the same layout but different colors and stamps.



Have a great night. 



Eat_cake Feel_better_soon Whisk_you_were_here Your_grate_2



8 comments:

  1. Love them all - really cute - glad to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those are so cute, I want to do them when I come up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous! All the messages are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! I love how changing the papers/colors can change the feel of the cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these cards are fantastic, love the paper combo you picked

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being able to use the same layout for many different cards. Versatility is awesome!

    ReplyDelete