Monday, September 3, 2007

MIA-update

Hey Everyone!  I know I have been missing in action for a bit now.  My desktop computer hard drive crashed and I needed a new hard drive.  The good news is that my friend, Iman, her husband is working on that for me.  She has been out of town on a club scrap retreat and then off to visit family in another country so I hope, with my fingers crossed that I will get my baby back soon.  I have the laptop yes..  but it's not the same.  I have a lot to show you...  I have been working and stamping and creating and a bunch of other things too.  :)  I just wanted to let you all know where I have been and what has been going on..  so far..



Today my DH and I were both off from work so we decided to make it a "movie" day.  We watched movies all day.  And I actually cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner..  For those who know me, I am hardly home so for me to cook 3 meals in ONE day is a total miracle..  Its late to I am going to head to bed now.  I have to work tomorrow.  Nighty Night...



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I was beginning to worry about you. Look forward to seeing your new creations.

    ReplyDelete