Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Every Buggie...

Every_buggy02 Needs some Buggie!  Isn't this just darling?  I love inky antics.  They have some adorable stamps.  The paper is from Basic Grey's 6 x 6 paper pack.  That paper is great for card making.  I love how it turned out.  I colored the cute buggie in with prismas and Gamsol.  I used glitter glue on her wings.  I used 4 punches from my small scalloped square punch and pieced together to give it the scalloped edge.  The ribbon and the sentiment just ties it all together.  Check out her ankle bracelet.  CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! 



Enjoy!



7 comments:

  1. Where have you been? I was beginning to worry about you. Glad to see you are back with your creative juices flowing. Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Love your paper choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's very cute and the colors are great.
    Are you going to be doing this in a class???? Hint--hint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann that is just too cute, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card,love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute! Love her ankle bracelet! TFS- Deb

    ReplyDelete