Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Crayon Resist

Img_0044 Here is another card using the "Crayon Resist"  I love how elegant it looks. 



Today I am home.  Need to be stamping but instead I am surfing the computer.  You know the kind.  You sit down and before you know it 2 hours has passed...



At the moment my house is a mess.  (not too bad)  but a mess non-the-less.  DH is redoing the tile in my shower/tub area.  I can't wait to get it done.  Last night when we were getting ready for bed and put up the child gate to keep Adora (my 120 lb rotty) in the bedroom w/out closing the door, well we couldn't find her.  She usually likes to get under my bed but she wasn't there.  She wasn't in the living room, kitchen or my craft room.  Then I looked in the bathroom and she had jumped in my tub and all you seen was her head sticking out from the shower curtain.  She was so cute and I didn't have my camera.... My Baby...lol



Happy Bloggin'!   



3 comments:

  1. Love this! Where is the tutorial? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those Rottie's! Love them! Have you seen my boy on my blog? He helped out with my recent blog candy contest!
    I love the way this crayon resist looks! Great card! Deb~

    ReplyDelete