Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Monday

Img_0042 Happy Monday!  This week-end started out to be busy then I just needed a day of doing NOTHING.   Friday Night we had a crop going on at the store until 11pm. Saturday we had a Scrapbook and Rubber stamping Garage Sale that ended about 5ish. I had dinner with some friends at TGI Fridays.Went back to the store so I could clean up from the garage sale.  By the time I got home it was after 9pm.  Before I knew it, it was after 10:30 when I went to bed.. then I was out light a light.  Not any stamping went on this week end!  Sunday was my day of NOTHING.  Watched Lifetime all day.  Which wasn't bad because they had Nora Roberts books in movie all day.  So It was nice to compare the book to the movie. 



This card here, I have had in my stash. 



Stamps:  In Full Bloom



Ink and Paper:  Stampin UP!



Accessories:  Brads and paper piercer, White embossing powder and versamark



Stamp the image on Vellum w/ versamark then emboss with white embossing powder, turn vellum over and color in.  This gives it a softer look on the embossed side.  I Love how this turned out!



Blank on the inside so you can use it for any occasion.



Happy Bloggin'!



6 comments:

  1. This is great! Lovin the colors. Now get to work and do some stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the vellum stamping is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This techinique trurned out great! So nice to meet you, I am glad I found your blog! I will be a regular stalker! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Vellum is always so pretty when it's stamped.
    Don't you LOVE *nothing Sundays*? If only we could work in more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This colour combination is SO fresh and the white just makes it. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete