Thursday, August 2, 2007

Best Witches

729a_card This is the last of the cards I made Last Saturday night.  I am not tooo excited about this one.  I think the white is to bright...  I tried to tone it down with the edges but I still think it is too bright.  I think there is a time when you just say "Step Away From The Card" and Just leave it.  I do like how the oval turned out. 



Paper:  Heidi Grace Halloween, SU Cardstock



Ink:  Black Staze On



Accessories:  Black Ribbon, Black Journaling Pen



What do you think of this card? 





4 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable. And I love the cat woman stamp!
    We all tend to be a little too hard on oursleves, don't we? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is just great!! I love the dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete