Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Best Witches

Best_witches I just got this lovely stamp in the mail today.  I had ordered it from a dear friend of mine Stampers Dream.  You can check out Michelle's blog, the link is in my blog listing on the left hand side titled "Stampers Dream"  Thanks Michelle!



On this card I used my prismacolor Markers to color the image in.  I actually like these markers over the Copic.  I find these markers easier to use. 



Hope you have a great night and I will post more tomorrow.  I hopefully am back on track!  :)  Nighty Night...



5 comments:

  1. Great card, Anna! I love what you did with the stamp. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - it is hard to believe that Halloween is quickly approaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp and your colours are perfect: so vibrant they make me wish I was still young enough to go trick or treating! :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete