Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy August and BLOG WINNER!!!

Can you believe it is August already?  My birthday is in 22 days...  Yep its August 23rd.  I'll be I'll be 33 years old.  Yikes I am getting old.  Sad to say that I had to do a bit of subtraction to get my age.  I don't really think about my age that much..  I just know I am the oldest of my siblings and my DH is the baby of his and he is 4 mo older than I.  Anyhow..  I am sure someone feels the same way I do..lol



Ok who is the BIG WINNER!!!  My husband drew from the bucket and "YOSHA" you are the winner..



Yosha has a great blog, go and visit her here: http://in-my-moments.blogspot.com/



Yosha email me your mailing address so I can get these goodies out to you.



Thanks so much to all who posted on my Blog Candy.  I appreciate each and every one of you who read here.



Have a good night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment