Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MIA & Split Negative Technique

Split_negative I know, I know...  I have been missing in action for a few days.  Busy with the store and then on Sunday my home computer crashed.  I need a new hard drive.  Stinks because I lost everything.  On the other hand it cleans out my computer..lol 



Sorry this photo stinks.  Hmm..  Not sure what happened.



This technique is called split negative.  It is usually done with black and white ink and paper.  However I wanted to try it with blue and white instead.  I used Stampin up ink and paper.  The stamp is by All Night Media.  The best type of stamp to use would be a bold stamp. 



Enjoy and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Even though it is not true to color, the picture captures the cool technique nicely. Nice card. TFS- Come and visit me soon! Love your blog! Deb

    ReplyDelete