Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

Cowboy_tin I am finally back!  I got my computer on Friday and I am so happy.  I lost everything that I had on there but my baby is home now.  Thats all that matters.  :)



Isn't this cute.  I love the little cowboy to the left.  We have these in stock at the store if anyone is interested let me know.  I can mail out to you asap.  These are new images by Inky Antics. 



I used Crate Paper "Crush" collection.  I love the rustic look of it.  I stamped the background stamp on the dot paper.  The image was stamped with black staz on and colored with prisma colored pencils and I used gamsol and blending stumps.  I used my Stardust clear on the sheriffs star, belt buckle and neck tie to add a little shimmer. 



I missed posting.  I am hoping I can stay on top of it now. 



Before I go, I'd like to say in rememberance of what happened 6 years ago on 9/11..  **We shall never forget"..  & United we still stand.  For the soldiers that have been serving our country since that fatal day, you all are in my thought and prayers until the last one comes home.  God Bless the Families of 9/11 and of the soldiers and those who have fought for our country! 



Have a great night everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Great project! I love the papers you chose and that little cowboy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little cowboy. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back, love this project your papers are great and that stamp is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project is wonderful! I love the little cowboy, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete