Monday, April 21, 2008

Sweet Baby

Img_0014 A friend of mine needed a Baby Boy card to give to someone I am really pleased at how this turned out.  I used the clear stamp set by Fiskars called....  well there isn't a name on the packaging.  But it is for babies.  there is a lot of images on it.  You can see it here.  It definitely has a lot of potential.



The pattern paper I used is by Creative Memories- for baby boy.  Very cute and fitting.



This past week end I went to D&L crop.  Had so much fun and laughed so much.  I had a great time.  I can't wait until May's crop. 



I am going to try to stay on top of my blog.  I know my friends and my mom keep telling me to update it.  As you all know and well aware...  Life gets in the way sometimes. 



Until tomorrow...  Have a good night!



1 comment:

  1. How cute it that card!! As always you did a great job. And THANK YOU for updating....lol

    ReplyDelete