Friday, April 25, 2008

How cute is this???

Img_0002 Here is a picture of 2 of my 3 babies.  Well they are 8 years old.  But still my babies..  :)  All you animal lovers out there will understand.  This is Skip (the beagle) and Gato (the cat)  It just doesn't matter where Skip lays you can count on Gato going over to get some attention.  My hubby couldn't resist taking this picture. 



Aren't they just the cutest?



Sorry I didn't get any stamping done for show tonight.  We will shoot for tomorrow night for sure.  :)



3 comments:

  1. They are sooo cute!!! What an adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW, how cute it that!!! I wish mine were that nice, but we all know that Kitty doesn't like us that much let along the dog.

    ReplyDelete