Saturday, May 10, 2008

Garden Whimsy

Img_0014a This is a card I did for a "Shoe Box" swap that I participated in last week end. 



All product used is Stampin Up!  (the ribbon I don't believe is SU, but in the Shoe box swap I used the white sheer ribbon) 



A little inside note:  On the blue card stock I used the 1/2 inch circle punch by SU! and punched out a bunch of dots.  and adhered them to the blue so it added a little dimension. 



Just to give you all an inside note on my life....  I am no longer part owner of a scrapbook store.  Although it was fun, it was a lot of work.  I have chosen to go a different route and work more at my "day" job.  The only thing I will really miss with the store is my friends I have met through there.  You guys are the best.  and remember you can email me anytime. 



I did sign up for Top Line Creations (TLC) and after 2 months they totally changed their structure to a buyers club.  So I have been praying, thinking, praying some more as to what I want to do.....  weather it be staying with TLC or go back to my "passion" which is Stamping.  CTMH was having a great deal but again my real passion has been Stampin' Up.  So 2 weeks ago Mothers Day (Sunday) I signed up with Stampin' UP.  So yep you guessed it I am back as a stampin' Up demonstrator and will be going to convention this year.  YIPPIE!  I am putting together some classes and such.  so keep your eye's peeled.



OK you guys are officially up to date with me..  :) Look for more projects this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment