Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday Card

Img_0002e This is a card I made on Sunday when a friend of mine came over to stamp with me.  Well She did a lot more than I.  I managed to surf the net all night so I made 2 cards.  and this is one of them.



All supplies used are Stampin' Up! except the brad.  The brad is a Jumbo eyelet that I know SU carries but I didn't get it from them.  And from looking in my bag of eyelets it was my last one. lol  I have to order more.



I think I found the eyelet idea on the SCS site.  This card was super quick and easy.  10 min top!



There is a new scrapbook store opening here in NJ.  super excited.  I am trying to decide to go or to not to go.  If I go, I know I'll spend money.  I have lots of things planned for this summer so I should be saving.  (a week end crop in Pennsylvania in about 2 weeks, Stampin' Up convention at the end of July in Utah, a trip to Tennessee to visit my family) hmmmm..  And honestly I don't need anything.  I have way to much stuff that I don't use as it is.  I'll let you know what I decide tomorrow. 



Happy Friday! 



Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment