Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful

Img_0002a This is from a class I took this past Wednesday night.  I absolutely love these adorable little frames.  The only problem is, is that I can't find them at target.  :( 



All products used are Stampin' Up except the frame. The ribbon came with the frame. 



We cut Watercolor paper down to size and stamped in black Staz On and used SU's watercolor brush and colored in the image.



Colors used are:  Really Rust, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Old Olive, sky blue and Blue Bayou.



Barbara Dykhouse is new to blogging but is a very talented stamper.  So please take a look at her blog. Here is her link.



P.S.  Happy Mothers Day!  It is a Bloomin' Beautiful day!  Enjoy it!



2 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I'll have to look for the frames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna:
    I bought those frames sometime last fall. I'm sorry they are not currently at Target!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete