Thursday, May 15, 2008

Your a Blast

Img_0033 Img_0034



This is a project I made for my up line shoebox swap. 



I used Pun Fun stamp set and Seeing Stars wheel.  I colored image in with Watercolor pencils and blending pens.  Used the ticket corner punch to notch the corners and added pewter brads.  The sheer ribbon is to hold the 2 Hershey's Candy bars together.  Card Stock used is Ultra smooth white, Purely Pomegranate, and Sky Blue.  For the wheel the I used Sky Blue on both and I used Black Staz On to stamp the rocket Image.  I love this little rocket.  It is so cute.  It is what drawn me to this stamp set.  Hope you enjoy.



OT:  American Idol.  so who do you think is going to win American Idol next week.  Is it going to be David Archuleta or David Cook?



Personally I am rooting for David Cook.  He rocks!



No comments:

Post a Comment