Sunday, September 7, 2008

I can't Thank You enough...

I_cant_thank_you_enough Isn't this card sweet? 



I was over at a friends house last night till 1:30 in the morning STAMPING.  Yes I said it...  Stamping.  It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again. 



This card is featuring the Ronald McDonald set Say it with Scallops.  The new Square Scalloped punch and the star punches (both small and large).  Washington Apple DSP.  And 5/8 ribbon in Brocade Blue.  :)  Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, and So Saffron card stock.  The star I coated with Crystal Effects to give it some shine.



I am in the process of updating my class calendar for the fall.  I am sure there will be something in store for everyone.  :) 



Until later......   



A handmade card a hug with a fold in it.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment