Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friend

Friend Here is another card I completed over the week end.  I LOVE the scallop square punch.  And with these colors....  JUST AWESOME.  I had so much fun over the week end stamping with a friend.  I can't wait to do it again.  :)



TV watching.  I haven't been much of a TV watcher in the past but now...  All I can say is THANK GOD FOR THE TV IN MY SCRAP ROOM.  Otherwise I'd get nothing done.  lol



So far my fav shows are: 



Monday:  One Tree Hill



Tuesday:  90210 (still too new to decide on it but it is ok) & not sure of the show that comes on afterwords I think it is "Predictions"?  Tonight was the premiere and it was pretty good.



Wednesday: I can't remember if there is a show this night.



Thursday:  Bones



Oh and i like my soaps:  Days of our Lives.  But as soaps go, you can miss a week and watch one day and be caught up. Great odds right?



There you have it.  My TV line up for this Fall. 



Have a great night.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment