Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Season of Friendship

Copy_of_img_0001 Hi guys and gals.  I know I have been SERIOUSLY MIA for a long time.  I am actively working my Stampin' Up Business.  I am doing classes and home workshops almost every week-end.  Woo Hoo! 



This Friday night I am having a FREE workshop where we will be making some Fall and Halloween projects.  I really hope you can make it.  If you want to attend please shoot me an email to let me know you will be coming so I can prepare the items and have enough for everyone.



The card shown above is using a new stamp set from the HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG called season of friendship.  I really LOVE how this turned out.  Isn't that little birdie cute! :)



Hope you all are enjoying the fall weather if you live in the Northern area's. 





No comments:

Post a Comment