Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Believe" Photo Display Frame

Hi Everyone!  


I know I have been MIA for a bit.  It has been so busy around the Zuniga House hold lately.  With being away for vacation, the Thanksgiving Holiday, and then a wonderful week with my mother visiting from Tennessee.   I am a little sad that I had to take her to the airport this morning for her flight home.  


One of the highlights of my moms visit was that she was able to take one of my classes at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo.  We had our Jingle Jam day at the "DOO" this past Saturday.  My friend Sherri Caramico and I taught an all day class of 2 mega projects. She taught a beautiful project that is a Lighted Mason Jar and I taught a fun, oh-so-cute Printers tray (also known as:  Photo Display Frame).  


Photo_edited-1As I was putting this together one frame at a time.  Everything kept falling into place one square at a time.  I love the little vintage ornament and the vintage light bulb.  The frame is designed by Kaiser Crafts and it comes in a natural naked wood.  I used Coffee Shop Glimmer mist to paint it on the wood to give it the rich brown.  After the glimmer mist dried, I added Rock Candy Distressed Crackle paint on top to give it a weathered look.  The papers are from Simple Stories and Kaiser Crafts.  I added in a paper doily, Glass Glitter, Kaiser Crafts green flowers, tinsel, ribbon, tea died tags, Wooden Houses, "Doo Dads", bells, and vintage ornaments.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  :)  



P.S.  Blog Candy winner to be announced tomorrow.  :)



2 comments:

  1. Anna - I JUST LOVE this painters tray!! - You put the papers and elements together perfectly - they all go so well!! I just LOVE the glass glitter and all the little extras you provided in the class! Always LOTS of fun teaching with you and LEARNING from you!
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, another fantastic & fabulous project!!!
    Your work blows me away GF. Some many ideas and so little time.
    TFS,
    Barb S

    ReplyDelete