Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Happiness

Hey There Everyone,

Today I had the opportunity to work from home.  Which was greatly needed.  I finally had the chance to stamp today.  

Here is what I have for you.  :)

 Yesterday I signed up for the "Insider" online class.  Part of today's homework is to create or take an old card and do the inside of the card.  Here is what I did.   
What do you think?

Supplies:
Stamp:  Stampin UP "Halloween Happiness"
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up!
Pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn
Accessories:  Foam Dots, Ribbon
Markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Old Olive
signature

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The papers, the image, the inside...It's all so sweet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - such fun colours and the pumkins are great!

    ReplyDelete