Saturday, October 5, 2013

Knocking Out Breast Cancer Blog Hop!!


Welcome to the Knocking Out Breast Cancer Blog Hop. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so we decided to offer you some eye candy all associated with Breast Cancer.  You should have came from Robin Lane's Blog.   If you started at my blog you may want to start at the beginning by starting at Christine's blog.

The sponsor for this hop is Scraptastical Kreations. She has graciously offered a $15 gift certificate to her store.  To be eligible to win the gift certificate you must comment on all the blogs and leave a comment on Scraptastical Kreation's facebook fanpage.  A winner will be randomly selected and posted on Scraptastical Kreation's fanpage on Mon Oct 7th.


$15 Gift Certificate 

For my project I made 
For this card I made I ended up using stamps by Amuse called "Fight Like a Girl".  and the inks were Black ink, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette & Regal Rose by Stampin up.  I did use a border punch by Martha Stewart for the hearts.  I embossed the white card stock with my swiss dots embossing folder and and then I sprayed with my Heidi Swapp- Color Shine in "PrimRose".  after I sponged around the edges of the white and the sentiment I adhered everything together.  All cardstock is by Stampin up.  The ribbon came from my Etsy store.  :)

Thank you for stopping by, the next stop in the hop is Julie~Cricut Chick .

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way. 


**3. Anna YOU ARE HERE!!
5. Haidee
6. Debbie



signature

8 comments:

  1. Anna...this is so pretty..I love the ribbon :)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this card is even more stunning in person. I love all the detail that went into this card. THanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card love the ribbon

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. I loved hopping along with you.

    Robin L.
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and simple to let the woman you care about know she is loved. Thank you.

    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com
    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card and I ADORE that stamp!!! Great job on the whole card!!!!

    ReplyDelete