Friday, December 20, 2013

12 Days of Christmas BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!

Hi Everyone,

So sorry for the delay in announcing the winners.  I have been sick and in the midst of the Holiday Rush.  I am still trying to get over the stuffiness from the cold/flu.  
Below are the winners of the blog candy.  Please send me an email to:  stampanna@yahoo.com  And please put in the subject line: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Candy.  I will give 2 weeks from todays post to claim your prize.    

  1. Gail
  2. Carla
  3. Haidee
  4. Lori Apgar
  5. Pam
  6. Silvia
  7. Lindaplus3
  8. Jordanbev5@yahoo.com
  9. Golden Goddess Designs
  10. Beth
  11. Iris
  12. Pamela Lash
Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)  

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anna - I am so excited to be a winner for Day 1 - I will be sending an email after this posting with my mailing address - have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - thank you for the win - enjoy your week! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna for having this!! Was chosen on Day 8 and am sending you my email.
    Merry Christmas and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention - if you did not receive my email in your inbox kindly look in spam as that is where my emails sometimes travel - thank you Anna - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anna! I think I may be your winner #5, if so I am so excited to be one of your winners and I thank you very much! I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful creations (I just loved the ornament wreath). I hope you are feeling much better now.
    Merry Christmas
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo! day 9 winner here! i will have to go back and see what that was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna - I hope you are feeling better - I am doing a follow up on the win as I have not received a reply back from the email I sent on Dec 20th - I will send again - and please check your spam folder - have a blessed day - and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna - I sent a follow up email today regarding the win for the 12 Days of Christmas - I hope you are feeling better - it is terrible to go through the Flu - enjoy your weekend. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete