Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 8: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome & Thank you so much for stopping by the blog hop today for DAY 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.

*****************************
If you arrived from Daphne's blog you are in the right place.  If you just started the hop you may want to start at the beginning by clicking here. 

*****************************
 For today's project I am going to share with you a Wooden Home decor project.  While in Tennessee over the Thanksgiving Holiday my mother and I both made one of these little guys.  I painted the nose on with a orange paint pen but I am not liking how i traced it out in the black.  I may be doing a little operating on his nose in the next few days.  :) 
This cute fella' was made with some 4 x 4's and a 2 x 4.  All the wood was glued together with some Gorilla Wood Glue.  
*****************************
Today I am offering Blog Candy to one lucky winner for Today only.  You must leave a Comment on this post in order to be eligible to win the blog candy listed below.  
All Winners will be announced on:  Sunday, December 8, 2013.
Blog Candy Graciously donated by:  EK Success Brands
*****************************
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and your next stop on the hop is:  JESSICA


Just in case you get lost along the way here is a complete list of all the stops on the hop.  Reminder: That there will be a guest post in between 1 & 2 each day and they will be different.

6. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
8. Scrappin Toxic Midge- http://www.toxictreasures.com/
24. Anna - http://www.stampanna.com You are Here!!


signature

14 comments:

  1. I love your wooden snowman and his little orange nose too!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable snowman. As for his nose, maybe just add some orange stickles on top of the black?? Very cute! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snowman and I have to say,,, I love the nose :)

    lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am thinking the nose is unique but then you must do what you like - I hope you post a picture of the changes then we can judge - ONLY KIDDING - we will not judge at all - lovely project but then I am a snowman freak so any snowman project fits my fancy - thanks for the opportunity to win a prize - you are so generous with those weekly prizes! Thanks for the hop! thanks for sharing enjoy your week Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your snowman, what a fun, adorable addition to the Christmas decorations!! Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wood snowman is so cute and I like his nose.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stacked wood snowman!!! This would be a fun centerpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I am getting your emails, a day after so hope you take that into consideration bc I just figured that out! LOL! Love your little wooden snowman perfect for festive home décor for the holidays! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snowadorable snowman! What a fun project. I'm already a follower.

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete