Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You're a Hoot


Hey there Friends,
 
I'm back again today to share with you a Tag I made using the K & Company "Handmade" collection. 
 
The Tag Base:
I cut out a tag with Craft Cardstock with my paper cutter.  Took the pattern paper from the K & Company "Handmade" collection and cut it out to fit the tag using my paper cutter & scissors to cut the angles.  On each side of the pattern paper is a strip of ribbon tucked under the paper onto the craft cardstock.  (the ribbon is from my personal stash)
 
The Embellishments:
I used the owls from the embellishment pack and used pop dots to add dimension to the tag.  I printed out "You're a Hoot" from my computer onto white cardstock.  I cut out with my scissors and inked around the edges with brown ink.  With a hole punch, I punched out a hole and laced some Shabby Chic Crinkled ribbon through the hole.  I made the ribbon long enough to tie onto a bag or present. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment