Friday, August 1, 2014

Thank You Tag

 
Happy Friday!
 
Today I am here to share with you another Tag I made. 
 
For this tag I used one of my Manila Tags that I stained with "Tea" to make it vintage looking.  I then used an embellishment pack from a K & Company Tim Coffey Line and pulled out this one piece that was pretty big and cut it down to use it as Pattern Paper.  I ruffed up the edges with scissors and then inked around the edges with some distress ink.  With my sewing machine, I sewed around the edges of the pattern paper. 
 
From the same embellishment pack, I pulled out the lady bugs & the flower and adhered those to the tag.  I used a stamp from Inkadinkado stamp to stamp the "Thank You".  I cut out the thank you with scissors and cut fish tails out of each end.  With my brown distress ink, I inked the edges of the "Thank You". 
 
This tag will be cute on a gift for a special friend or anyone.  
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
signature

1 comment: