Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Merry & Bright Layout

 Hey Friends,
 
Woo HOO!  It's Wednesday!  
 
For Christmas, I usually do a Mini Album to document the Holiday Season, but this year I didn't follow through.  Which means, I don't have that many pictures to complete a mini album and no where to put the cards I have received.  When I receive a card from family & friend during the Holidays, I always keep them.  I never throw them away.  I decided I wanted to create another page to go on the other side of the layout I showed you on Monday 8/11/2014.  A bonus is that all the makings of the last layout is still on my desk- so I just put it together.   
 
This page is using the same paper line and embellishments that I used in my Monday's layout.  All are from Heidi Swapp's Christmas line for 2013 & some Martha Stewart embellishments. 
 
This layout only has 3 pictures on it.  I have more pictures & cards that are from Friends and I am not sure how I want to do them in my album.  Once I decide, I'll be sure to show you here - on the blog. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment