Friday, August 15, 2014

Cute Owl Frame


Hey Friends,
 
Who doesn't love Home Décor?  This frame is simply adorable.  Would be so stinking cute in a little girls room or even a Shower Gift for an expectant mother.  Neither of which I have.  lol  
I enjoyed making this frame non-the-less. 
I suppose I could maybe send it to one of my nieces?  We will see...
Little details: 
1.  The feathers were made from a circle scalloped punch. 
2.  The owl pattern was drawn out and cut with scissors. 
3.  I inked around the edges to soften it up a bit. 
4.  Used buttons as the eyes. 
5.  The frame is a 8 x 8 frame from Michaels and I used paper inside. 
6.  I sewn around the grey mat to add a little more detail to the framed picture. 
7.  The owl was adhered using foam dots for the depth.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great week-end.
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment