Wednesday, September 3, 2014

3 Shabby Tags & a Haul Video

Hi Friends,

Oh Wow!  Look how beautiful these tags turned out!  I don't know about you, but I love all things Shabby Chic!  

All three of these tags measure approx 5 1/2 inches high x 3 inches wide.  And I used the K & Co. "Maison" collection designed by Brenda Walton.  These papers are just beautiful!   
I know someone will ask.  "Well, what do you do with a tag?"   A couple of suggestions,  You can use it on a gift bag or wrapped present to give to someone.  Another idea is that you could use it on a card or even a scrapbook page.

Today I also have a video to show you my Scrappy Haul.  Enjoy! There are 2 parts to this Haul! Yikes!!  2 Videos--Holy Moly! Don't Judge..  :)

Part 1


Part 2


For the Owl Tutorial please visit my blog here, I posted it on Monday!
http://www.stampanna.com/2014/09/cute-owl-frame-video-tutorial.html

Thanks for stopping by!
  signature

No comments:

Post a Comment