Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Barnyard Bash Blog Hop


Welcome to the Barnyard Bash Blog Hop Day #1

Old Mac Donald had a farm E..I..E..I..O
With lots of barnyard critters and tons of fabulous inspiration!
Connie Can Crop is playing Old Mac Donald for this hop and is the first stop on this super fun Blog hop so be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 2. 
**************************
This is a two day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
**************************
I am giving away some blog candy here on St@mpAnna Designs blog.  
To be eligible to win blog candy from me please be sure to 
1.  Comment below  
2. Follow me here on my blog through blog lovin & 
3.  Follow me on my facebook page.  
(You can get the links at the top left of this blog post.) 
(The lucky winner will be posted here on Tuesday, 9/23/2014.)
**************************

In addition to the blog candy I am giving away--We have two awesome sponsors and giveaways for this hop! 
Connie Wallenbrock
You could win an awesome package of  Prima Goodies from Connie's Crafty Cart. 
AND
is giving away a $10 gift certificate to CTMH
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
**************************
 Grab your pitchforks and your overalls because this hoe down is about to begin!!

For my project today I decided to use this cute stamp by Whipper Snapper Designs.  This is an adorable cow playing a guitar.  I know, I know- It's a little crazy.  When I seen this stamp at a local scrapbook store I had to have it.  Especially with the sentiment that was sitting right beside it.  :)  
 I colored the image in with my copic markers and then fussy cut it out with my scissors.  He is attached to my card base with foam dots.  The button is a Mother-of-Pearl button I got off eBay.  The Shabby Chic Seam Binding ribbon is from my stash, I tea stained the ribbon with some tea and water.  I stamped the sentiment and cut out each word and glued it down with some liquid glue. Added some sequins & rhinestones to finish off the card.  After I finished the card I added some glossy accents to the guitar for just a little something extra.  :)
Thank you for stopping by today.  
Be sure to leave a comment on the blogs to be eligible to win the give-a-ways.
Your next stop of the hop is:  JULIE (CRICUT CHICK) over at http://www.simplysilhouette.com/.
**************************
Just in case you get lost along the way~I have listed all the participants below with the links.  
DAY 1
1.  Connie
2.  Denise
3.  Anna **You are Here**
4.  Julie (Cricut Chick)
5.  Lucy
6.  Beth
7.  Holli
8.  Miranda
9.  Sarah
10.  Jenny
11. Theresa

DAY 2
1. Connie  
2.  Debbie
3. Pam
5. Alicia
6. Lisa
7.  Angela
8. Linda
9. Jessica
10.  Lori
11.  Melissa
signature

20 comments:

  1. how cute love how hes playing the guitar. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Cute...love the embellishments you added

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the cow playing the guitar, and the overall cuteness of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable! That cow is so cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card! I just became a new follower on here and Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! I, too, think I am a country music song waiting to happen!!! Glad to be in this hop with you! Already like you on FB and now following you on Blog Lovin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Love the saying too! Now following you on both FB and Blog lovin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so cute. I love the cow, the heart sequins and that saying! So so fun! Thanks for joining me in this hop! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and cheerful card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, love your musical singing cow! Following you on Bloglovin & FB!

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is TOO cute! I chuckled a little when I saw it. LOVE it! I'm a new follower!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! so cute! I almost spit my water out when I pulled this up. That sentiment is too funny and perfect for this cow:)

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that quote! great card! new fb follower and bloglovin follower! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I just love this card, and the stamp set looks great and lots of fun,
    Hugs
    Debbie
    aka DD's Crafts
    Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable stamp! and i love that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete