Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 1: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 1. 

This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. 

This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.  There will be a new project posted each and every day.  So hang onto your seats and lets get started!

If you came from Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/ Then you are in the right spot!  If you just happened to come to my blog and would like to start at the beginning then you may do so at:  Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/.

As for my project for DAY 1--I made this shabby chic ornament.  
For the ornament I used chipboard that I cut at work on the Laser Machine.  This is one that you can not purchase in stores as it was a design that my boss created for me. 

I covered the chipboard in Tilda paper and the accent parts in white card stock.  The flower was a die cut that I layered and inked the edges and then filled the center with resin and paper flowers.  Layered on top of a "tissue paper" doily that was a gift from a sweet friend in pass swap.     

The whole stocking was trimmed out with some Diamond Dust glitter.  
I used Stampin' Up Tiny Tags and tag punch for the "Merry" and glued everything together with hot glue.  The hanger is bead trim that was glued under the flower with Hot Glue.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  
Your next stop is:
signature

26 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your ornament is so beautiful!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ornament! It is so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to be in this hop with all of you talented ladies! Kudos on your project. The stocking is just darling!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - such a dainty ornament - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Those roses look like candy for a cake topping! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornament, very vintage looking, great papers and accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love one like that on my tree,,,, very very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stopped by from the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop to say, and so glad I did, love this page!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ornament!!! I love the non-traditional colors!! Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My, I Love your Ornament. I always make my own Ornaments. Why buy them when their is so many great creations to be made. I Love yours. Awesome Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stocking is so adorable! I love shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! My niece needs me to make her one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stocking ornament is so pretty and delicate - love the colors.
    I follow your blog.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ornament is just beautiful! I know it would be a lot of work but can you imagine a tree filled with them? Just gorgeous! I am looking forward to seeing everyone's creations during the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely gorgeous!!! love the shabby chic ornament on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty an detailed stocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty !!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete