Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 8: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop -Day 8. 

This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. 

This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.  There will be a new project posted each and every day.  So hang onto your seats and lets get started!

If you came from Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/ Then you are in the right spot!  If you just happened to come to my blog and would like to start at the beginning then you may do so at:  Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/.

As for my project for DAY 8--I made this Holiday Planner.


This Holiday Planner was made from a File folder.  Below is a look inside.
 The extra pocket can be for a calendar or your receipts for your gift purchases.  You never know if you'll need to return something.
 I had Staples cut down a mini note pad to fit inside the pocket. 
This was a fun project to make.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  
Your next stop is:
An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
signature

16 comments:

  1. i love this! such a helpful, genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful planner, great design, papers and accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work amazes me. When I grow up I want to craft just like you.
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to have a nice holiday planner like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your holiday planner... love the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute planner - love all the different patterned papers.
    I follow your blog
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I could have used this last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect planner, we all need one of these with all the colorful paper. I like the Christmas present & HO HO HO stamps!

    ~Beth
    Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

    ReplyDelete
  9. And who doesn't need a planner? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great planner idea. You are so talented. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. great planner, I need to start making a list myself!!!

    ReplyDelete