Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 9: 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop -Day 9. 

This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. 

This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project.  There will be a new project posted each and every day.  So hang onto your seats and lets get started!

If you came from Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/ Then you are in the right spot!  If you just happened to come to my blog and would like to start at the beginning then you may do so at:  Lisa ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/.

As for my project for DAY 9--I am going to show you some ornaments that I made with my Nieces & Nephews over the Thanksgiving Weekend.  
These were made with Applesauce & Cinnamon and baked in the oven for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours at 200 degrees.  I got the instructions on pinterest.  
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  
Your next stop is:
An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
signature

15 comments:

  1. I bet they will cherish the memories that were made. I had heard that recipe but wasn't sure how it would work, may have to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and creative.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! they look so neat! I bet it was fun and I bet they smell good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ornaments!!! Great job and what a fun thing to do with your nieces and nephews!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat are those. Great Idea and a fun memory for your nieces and Nephews. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea. Will be doing these with the great grands
    TFS,
    Barb S (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. I'll bet ur house smelled yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet this was a fun day making with your nieces & nephews. They turned out great & probably smell delicious.

    ~Beth

    Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - great project for the grandkids.
    I follow your blog.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these ornaments! What a great idea to use applesauce and cinnamon to make them!

    ReplyDelete