Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Let's Get Smashed: Tea Bag Holders

Happy Friday- Lets get cozy or Smashed with a hot cup of Tea.  Spiked or whatever, No judgement here. :)  I'll take mine strait up. 

Before I get started on Wicked Wednesday #3- HOW cute is this pumpkin?  


This was a fun one to make. I made quite a few of them to share with friends over the Halloween season.

Here is a video on how I put these holders together. 



They look so cute all staggered and stacked together.  The seam binding holds them together and makes a sweet little bow.  



One of my most favorite things to do is stamp on Muslin.  I use an archival based ink (in this case I used Extreme Black by MFT) and it just adds texture to whatever you are making.  I like to rip my fabric so it give it a nice edging.  


Another thing I love to do is using my sewing machine on my projects.  My Sewing isn't perfect, but it add a little extra to the finished look.   


Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment