Monday, November 18, 2019

Basic Grey - Treat Pouch


Hey There Friends!

Wow October Flew by.
I can't believe it is November already and almost Thanksgiving.  Don't bake those Pies or Turkeys yet, I have some catching up to do with some Halloween goodness to share with you over the next few posts.

I was in a Crafty funk for a while and in September- and I decided enough was enough and needed  to get myself out of it. Let's face it, I love to craft and I have the stuff and the stuff needs to get used.  So that being said, Wicked Wednesday was created.

Wicked Wednesday #1 showcased some Adorable Creepy fabric by Basic Grey and with some stitching it created this Wickedly Cute Pouch.



I love making these pouches for friends.  You can fill with anything.  Just treat it like a Goody Bag and you're all set. For the video below, I just filled with Single Mug Brownie Mix and Halloween Candy.  


These pouches are so cute and so versatile you can make them using any fabric for any occasion.

Disclaimer:  you may see these again in the future for a different occasion. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment