Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sweet Summer Greetings

Hey Friends,

Yes!!  It's me!  I know, I know it has been a while since I have posted.

This time-I have an excuse for my absence:
His name is Jaxon and he will be 4 months in 2 days.



Since having baby Jaxon, I've had a hard time finding who I am.  I decided to join in the 'Card Pals' card exchange from Paper Anthology in New Jersey.  I needed a little something to help get me get creative and active again and this was the push I needed.  

This is the card I made to send out to my July Card Pal and it is officially in the mail to her.


Card making is my first 'Crafty Joy' and I am pretty happy to be making cards again.  My goal is to make cards and to actually MAIL the cards.  With this design, I made 6 cards and mailed out 6 cards.   


How cute is this stamp set by Everyday Explorers Co, it adds the perfect touch to my envelopes. 


I hope that you are doing well through this pandemic and staying safe.  

Thanks for stopping by.


signature

1 comment:

  1. Not too long ago, I did not give a lot of thought to making comments on blog page articles and have placed feedback even much less. Reading by way of your pleasant article, will support me to do so sometimes.
    Minh Farfalla
    As a newbie to the internet, this info has proved to be particularly helpful. Thanks!
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete