Friday, August 28, 2020

Hello, You Make Me Smile

Hello, All 

This post is sharing with you cards I made using very minimal supplies. I just love making cards like this.  Distress Oxide Spray to the rescue when you want something a little artsy and splashy. 
 
To achieve the spashy background, I put a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of watercolor paper on a junk blank notebook and sprayed away.  I then used my heat tool to dry the spray.  Each card is different as you can't control where the sprays go.  I currently only have these 4 colors of distress Oxide sprays-and thought why not use them all. :)  As always - the first one is my practice run so that I can get a feel of how the bottle sprays. 




There you have it, another card in the books and already in the mail to friends. 

Supplies used: 

signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It is like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the content home a bit, besides that, this is helpful blog post. A outstanding read. I will certainly return again.
    This is good stuff, its cool to be in the know.
    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.
    Well, this is my very first visit for your weblog! Were a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Your weblog Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written. Thanks for sharing.
    Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete