Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Snail

61407_003 Outlines is another one of my favorite stamp companies.  Yes i do have many fav's..  :)  that is one of the best perks of co-owning a scrapbook/stamp store.  :)  you definitly get to see all the great stuff.  This cute little snail was stamped on white cardstock in grey stazon.  Colored with prisma colored pencils and then gamsoled in.  Matted on shimmery pink cardstock.  The card itself is a "DCWV" card.  It comes equipped wit envelopes and already cut.  I stamped it with another outlines stamp... the dot background.  LOVE THAT STAMP...  and then used ribbon to tie it.  I finished the card by using Ranger's Glossy Accents on all the dots in the snail. 



I know I haven't posted in a while, things have been busy lately.  I am hoping thins calm down soon.  :)  yeah right..lol 



have a great bloggin day!



No comments:

Post a Comment