Sunday, June 3, 2007

Where have I been????

Gato_1_sleep_on_scrap_table How cute is this?  This is my little guy GATO. For some reason he loves to either sleep in my chair, on my crop in style navigator, in front of my computer, on the scanner or on my scrapping table.  Go figure.  He is sawing some logs right now.  :)  My baby...



WHERE HAVE I BEEN????



Been busy with swaps, classes, store things, my part time job, and side scrapping jobs.



Needless to say that even when I get home I don't feel like getting on the computer.  I am hoping with the summer things will calm down a bit.  I am definitely going to need a vacations soon.  On the few days that I am not doing the above, I am constantly thinking about stuff to do and when I get the time to sit down and do it I am so tired from thinking about it all day that I don't do it.  Do any of you feel that way?  or am I just Psycho? 



Have a wonderful Bloggin Day and I am going to work on Class samples, ATC's, and card swap for Tuesday Night's Meet-up group..



1 comment:

  1. that's adorable! your cat is like one of ours...she likes to sleep on anything of ours too - our clothes, shoes, papers she saw us working on as soon as we put them down, it's funny!

    ReplyDelete