Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Summer

Card_swap_and_summer_card_for_elana I love this stamp from Vippies.  It is so cute.  I love the "summery" feeling it gives.



A client of mine requested a Happy Summer card and this is what I came up with.  On the inside it has the flip flops stamped like the envelope with the Rhine stones on the toe part of the flip flop.  I used glitter glue for the straps.  The card itself is:  Bazzill Cardstock, Junkitz paper (stripes), Saavy Stamps for "Happy Summer".  I used Prisma colored pencils and gamsol.  The middle umbrella is dimensional as are the 3rd one from the center on both sides.  (you can't really tell it from this picture.  I used glitter glue to decorate the sand and some of the umbrellas.



This card is for our Monthly Meet up.  IO used DCWV glitter paper, Paper Cuts Shimmery White, and Amuse Art Stamps "bride and Groom".  Only stamped in black and I used glitter glue for the dress.  Card_swap_and_summer_card_for_ela_2 I know that this is suppose to be a springy colored swap for this month Meet up.  I actually forgot until I already had it cut out.  Hope they like it anyway.



I am off to bed now.  I am a little tired tonight.



Have a wonderful Bloggin Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment