Monday, June 23, 2008

Fresh Cuts

Fresh_cuts1 I know I have been MIA for the past few days. 



Last week end I went to a crop in Pennsylvania at a B&B. 



Got lots of scrapbooking for hire done.  :)  Which is what I aimed to do.  I can't wait to do some more scrapbooking.  :)



This past week end I had a Stamping Class on Friday Night and another one on Saturday.  We all had a lot of fun.  Hi Ladies and Thanks for a great class. I am looking forward to the next one.  If you ordered your kit by mail it will be going postal Wednesday Morning.  (as it is the soonest I can get to the post office.)



The above card I made real quick as it was late Thursday night and I needed a sample for Display at my class.  I really love the colors of So Saffron and Mellow Moss together.  They complement each other so well.  This set is called Fresh Cuts and if you don't already have it.  It is a must have.  It will be in the Fall Winter IB&C BUT you can get yours today.  Contact me for more info.



Have a great night and I will post again tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment